I love my new grill pan! I have been putting off buying one, really for no reason, and the other day as I was walking through the pots and pans aisle in Bed Bath & Beyond (best section ever), I spotted the perfect one. One side is a grill pan, the other a griddle. I’m in heaven. Last night and tonight I made good use out of it, incredible dinners that we scarfed down. YUM! This is the simplest tilapia recipe ever, and my new favorite.
4 tilapia fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt ( for each fillet)
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper ( for each fillet)
Grill pan & cooking spray
- Heat up your grill pan on a high flame, generously spray with cooking/olive oil spray.
- For each fillet, press into 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and spread spices with your fingers so the fillet is evenly coated.
- Lay each fillet on the grill pan and reduce to medium heat or medium flame.
- Slice 1/2 lime into 4 even wedges, squeeze the juice from each wedge onto each piece of tilapia and lay juiced wedge on top of fillet.
- Cook for 12 minutes on each side, or until cooked all the way through.
1/2 box Ronzoni Whole Grain Linguini
6 tablespoons butter/margarine
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon deli style mustard
1 teaspoon salt
- Boil linguini according to the directions on the box. Drain and set aside.
- In the pot you boiled the pasta in, melt butter or margarine on a low heat. Add cheese and stir until creamy.
- Add mustard and salt, stir quickly and add drained linguini. Toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
The Creamy Linguini was AMAZING. I bought Nathan’s Deli style mustard at BED BATH& BEYOND if you can believe that (OU). I decided to have a little fun with it ;). Perfection! Enjoy!