These awesome roasted potatoes are smelling up my kitchen..in the best way possible ;-). I’m busy cleaning/cooking/chasing after my 1 year old, but I wanted to share these today in case anyone still was in need of Shabbos side dish inspiration. All you need in 6 Yukon Gold potatoes..the rest I can all but guarantee you have in your cabinets.
Spice Roasted Potatoes:
6 Yukon Gold potatoes, washed & chopped ( large “chunks”)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 heaping teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Washed and chop potatoes into large chunks. DON’T PEEL!
- Drain potatoes and place in 9 x 13 pan.
- Add oil, followed by sweet paprika, garlic salt, parsley and turmeric. Mix with a spoon until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, uncovering and gently mixing after 30 minutes. After the timer beeps, broil for 5 minutes.
- ENJOY!!! These rock. And they are so colorful, they will be a beautiful addition to your Shabbos table. 😉